Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pelican - Gulf Prayer part 4

This Pelican is the 4th of the 12 x 12" canvases making up my Prayer for the Gulf. When I asked Armando Williams, our spiritual advisor for the Pomo Project, to write a prayer for the Gulf, he didn't know I was going to write it under a pelican. I didn't know that his nickname as a kid was "Pelican." We laughed with wonder when we learned.

Ya-wee Ya-capaty. I ask in a humble manner to open the hear of human beings to help the healing of the Earth & Water in the Gulf Coast. We are sorry, Ya-capaty, & pray you hear our cries. I pray as many do for the healing process to be quick with energy & vibration of love. Ya-capaty, bring the White Light to all nations - winged, finned, the two-legged, four-legged, cloud people, Mother Earth, Father Sky. I ask humbly & with unwavering faith. Ya-wee.

No comments:

Post a Comment